I sat through the women's beach volleyball games (and was actually quite entertained and impressed by these women), suffering through having to stare at their flat stomachs, toned arms, and non-gelatinous butts jumping all around (really and truly... does the camera need to zoom in ON their bent over butts?). This was ok with me, and I was fine with having my husband act like he really cared about the score. I didn't mind these bikini-clad beefettes being on my television because I knew that MY turn would come around. The men would surely have to play, too. I eagerly anticipated six-pack abs, broad shoulders, and sweaty dives into the sand. Ooo-la-la.
Then the men's matches started. Did you see what they were wearing? WAY TOO MUCH. For some reason, apparently, the women need to be mostly naked without a stitch of extra fabric about their bodies to play volleyball. But the men must perform better with a big loose tank top and some nice long shorts on.
I guess my sexuality isn’t totally dead…. There’s hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment